sexta-feira, fevereiro 19, 2010

All Cyclists Are Liars?

Caros amigos, gostava de partilhar convosco o seguinte pensamento: All Cyclists Are Liars

1. Beginners Lie

” I’ll buy a bike, but I’m NEVER wearing that tight pink clothing…

2. Beginners Lie

” I’ll get a bike but I’m NEVER shaving my legs…”

3. Intermediate or Advanced Lie

” I’m not doing much training at all…”

 Podem ver no link em baixo os desenvolvimentos...

http://www.cyclingmaven.com/all-cyclists-are-liars/

Votos de um excelente fim de semana!

2 Comments:

At 01:20, Blogger EL MOUREX said...

Man, I'm no longer a beginner and a I promise you, I've never shaved my legs... Já outros...!!!!!!!!

 
At 19:11, Blogger Der Alte Fuchs said...

Eu não digo nunca, mas para já ainda não me deu pra'isso.

Abraços

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Welcome To The Pleasure Dome

É Sempre a curtir...